2014 Gun Raffle
- A limit of 1000 tickets will be allocated to this raffle; numbering 001 to 1000.
- One ticket will be provided per each $30.00 donation to CCSSEF. All tickets are non-refundable, including those where a winner’s background check fails to pass. Purchase of a raffle ticket is not a tax deductible donation.
- Last day to obtain tickets is May 15, 2014 or when all tickets are sold out. Drawings of winning tickets will be done June 1-30, 2014.
- All guns are new, factory made, standard over the counter guns. No custom calibers or designs are included.
- By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the gun(s) won, have intention of using the gun(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the gun(s) won. CCSSEF can provide training if needed.
- CCSSEF reserves the right to draw tickets early; however a winning number will not be posted until the scheduled date for that gun to be drawn.
- All guns won are subject to availability through Riley’s Sports Shop, Inc., and CCSSEF reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value if the designated gun is not available for whatever reason.
- Winning ticket numbers and guns won will be posted on the CCSSEF website at http://ccssef.org, and winning ticket numbers will be posted daily on the bulletin board outside the Cheshire County Fish and Game Club clubhouse door at 19 Ferry Brook Road, Keene, NH 03431. To protect the winner’s identity, the winner’s name will not be posted.
- Proceeds of the “CCSSEF 30/30 Gun Raffle" benefit the Cheshire County Shooting Sports Education Foundation (CCSSEF) Inc., a New Hampshire non-profit charitable trust organization and an IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to obtain a ticket. Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun, and at least 21 years old to take possession of a handgun, and successfully pass applicable background checks.
- This raffle is void where prohibited.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holders.
- Riley’s Sports Shop, Inc., 1575 Hooksett Road, Daniel Webster Highway, Hooksett, New Hampshire or other CCSSEF selected FFL dealer will be solely responsible for all transfers. CCSSEF reserves the right to change the location and/or dealer for any transfer. All winning ticket holders must make gun transfers through the CCSSEF selected dealer, and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- In the event winners need or wish to have the gun(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner, and arrangements must be made directly between the winner and Riley’s Sports Shop, Inc. or other CCSSEF selected FFL dealer.
- If a winner is drawn who lives in a community that does not allow that particular gun or the winner does not want the designated gun they have the option of selecting a different gun. If the newly selected gun has a lower suggested retail price than the original gun the winner will be given a store credit up to the original retail price of the original gun to use. If the newly selected gun has a higher suggested retail price than the original gun, the winner is responsible for paying the additional difference in price.
- Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the gun(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of gun(s) won.
- Winning ticket numbers drawn are still eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold ticket stubs will be included in each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!) In 2012 we had one ticket win two guns.
- Winners will be notified, using the name, address, phone number, and e-mail address that the winner has written on the ticket stub or on the application for a ticket obtained on the CCSSEF website (ccssef.org). In the event that CCSSEF is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact CCSSEF to claim their gun. Winning tickets must be verified by CCSSEF before winners make contact with Riley’s Sports Shop, Inc.
- Raffle tickets are not authorized by US Postal Regulation to be sold via the US Postal System. However, applications for tickets may be purchased through the mail. Persons applying for tickets through the mail will receive notification of their ticket numbers but will not receive their tickets through the mail.
- Guns are not transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the gun.
- ALL GUNS MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- Any guns not claimed will become the property of the CCSSEF.
- CCSSEF makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with manufacturer if a problem arises.
- CCSSEF makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
- CCSSEF limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket obtained.